Learn More about ACS Security’s commitment to protecting customers and the communities we serve.
To Our Valued Customers,
ACS Security is dedicated to the protection of our customers and the communities we serve. As an essential services provider, we are committed to continuing to keep your family, homes, and businesses secure during the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our customers, team members, and business partners are at the center of all our decisions and response efforts.
We have invested in the technology required to be both agile and robust in our business continuity, and these investments have proven successful. Our steadfast commitment to the health of our customers and our team has allowed us to successfully navigate through these challenging months without disruption to any of our services.
We realize you place your trust in us for peace of mind, and we understand the responsibility that entails. Meeting this responsibility 24/7 and without interruption is always our primary focus.
Protecting Our Customers
- Monitoring Alarm Services and Guard Patrol continue to be supported 24/7. We have a second monitoring facility in place to provide full redundancy and ensure uninterrupted service.
- Customer Support is available Monday-Saturday during regular business hours
- Technicians are available to provide onsite service support to troubleshoot or repair systems.
- Our online customer portal is accessible to assist with most account-related requests 24/7.
- Any team member who may be sick will be asked to stay at home – no exceptions.
- Any team member who may have been exposed must quarantine and produce a negative test.
Supporting & Keeping Our Team Healthy
- Team members in our offices, including Customer Support, have been fully mobilized to work remotely wherever this is possible and will continue to provide technical support and other essential phone service support during regular business hours.
- We have implemented preventative cleaning and hygiene measures for all staff who cannot work remotely and follow all federal, state, and local mandates. Our response team continually reviews OSHA, Cal-OSHA and CDC guidance, recommendations, and mandates to assure we are doing all we can to maintain the safety and health of our team, our customers and public they interact with.
- We are working to support our staff all being fully vaccinated in any way we can, including partnering with our wellness partners to educate, run clinics, and partner with national pharmacy chains for access.
- We are readying our teams to comply with all mandates related to vaccination.
- Customers have been respectfully asked to notify us if they feel sick, have been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have traveled recently so that we can reschedule on-site appointments after 14 days of self-quarantine.
- We have provided cleaning, sanitation, masks, and protective gloves to our field service and patrol teams to help reduce the risk of illness transmission among employees and the public.
Please consider using our customer portal for non-emergency requests:
As our team focuses on emergency service, we ask that for all non-emergency requests, you register and submit your request through our online customer portal. If you do not already have an online account, you can easily register here using your email address and account number.
Through the portal you can:
- Request a Service Call & Customer Service Questions
- Make A One Time Payment Online
- Set Up Automatic Bill Payments
- Check Your Account Balances
- Request an Insurance Certificate
- View Your Invoices
- Request Lawn Signage
Please contact us to reschedule your service appointment if you or someone in your household feels sick, has a fever, or has tested positive, or encounter someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
At ACS Security, protecting your home, business, and family will always be our top priority. We will continue to work hard to provide life safety services and remain steadfast in maintaining best practices for the health and safety of our customers and our team.
Let us know if you need anything; we are here to support you.